Build a growth plan to scale faster
Support and funding for women and non-binary founders
How we help
Fierce Founders Intensive Track helps women and non-binary founders on their path to scale. Apply to participate in order to:
- Access hands-on support from our experienced growth coaches.
- Build and execute a customized growth plan.
- Potentially qualify for matching seed funds of $50,000 from the Federal Economic Development Agency of Southern Ontario.
Applications are now closed.
To qualify for the Fierce Founders Intensive Track, you must:
- Be a woman and/or non-binary founder (inclusive of gender-diverse individuals typically under-represented in tech) of a tech or tech-driven company based in southwestern Ontario (two spots available for those outside of southwestern Ontario).
- Have less than $5 million USD in investment.
- Have a team with a balance of both technical and business expertise.
- Be able to prove matching funds of at least $50,000 at the time of acceptance into the program (funds from another government grant cannot count towards the matching amount).
- Have a product in-market and generating revenue.
- Have product-market fit, defined ideal customer profile(s) and a clear customer journey.